Tuesday, September 7, 2010

you are what you eat


to some people i have a very complicated, odd diet. i find what i eat to be very simple, cause it is exactly that-- no animal products (except for honey), no gluten, and mostly all raw and organic. i avoid foods that are packaged or have any preservatives or ingredients that are foreign. Basically, i eat the way we are suppose to eat. Lots of fresh produce, without all the processing that is done here in the states. i do not consume any pharmaceutical drugs/antibodies. i dont believe in vaccines. our bodies are quite powerful and can adapt to most things. i care about what goes in my body and i appreciate all it has done for me-- i have perfect vision, perfect hearing and smell. i can walk, run, swim, talk, shout, & sing! my body even has the power to create another human being! its pretty miraculous. my body is so good to me--so i want to return the favor by being good to it. giving it alllll the good things in life. my body thanks me with good health & happy, positive vibrations from my toes to my skull.

1 comment:

  1. you inspire me to be more consistent in what i eat.. i really want to quit eating meat.. but every time i cleanse, my addiction somehow lures me back into eating meat.. ick.. i gross myself out... must... juice..

    ReplyDelete