Thursday, September 9, 2010

extra long week/weekend


its only thursday--
this week has felt like a month. monday literally feels like weeks ago, why is time moving so slow? is it because i am eager to go on my trip? i need to remember that i only have 8 weeks remaining in mississippi--with my mom and brother for a long, long (possibly permanent) adventure through europe, asia, to australia (where i will be starting grad school in february 2011). i need to remember to live in the moment-enjoy my time now, because the next thing i know i will be on my plane to madrid, and i dont want to regret not spending more time with my family. i still have much to do in preparation for my trip-need to buy a backpack, some travel undies, a hula-hoop, i need to apply for visas, and email all the people i will be staying with-and create an itinerary for the first month in europe. i also need to finish fixing up my car, and then sell it. lots to do, and not very much time, unless time continues to move this slowly. well, i have lots of plans for the upcoming weekend--tonight i got cut at work, but have to go back for a meeting/menu test at ten. then i work morning till noon tomorrow at drip, then 6-close at mellow, and then gotta meet up in fondren to make some street art. saturday: celtic fest, work, hal & mals, sunday--sleep sleep sleep & make some art. now that i am looking at my upcoming weekend, i am pretty excited. sounds like a fun, chill goodtime. cant wait. life is brillant--so happy to be alive & part of it all.
namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment