Tuesday, November 17, 2009

so many many many different people

unfortunately in the world we live today, there are some not so nice people. but luckily, there are a few people that come into your life & make you forget all about the not-so-nice people. today at work i had a costumer who was concerned about me (cause last week she saw me very upset-about my grandpa passing) and she apparently came by everyday till she saw that i was working to see how i was doing, btw, i had never even met/seen this woman before the day she saw me upset. i really thought that was extremely thoughtful of her to care so much about another human that she did not even know. she handed me her receipt & as she drove off i looked down to see that she had written god bless you & left me a pretty nice tip. people like her make me realize that  not all people are out to get you, some people really do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment