Monday, November 16, 2009

my twenty fourth birthday is 1 day, 2.5 hrs away

when i was younger i always had this idea in my head that i would be married by 19, graduate college by 21, and have at least one child before age 24 & now that i am turning 24 all i can do is giggle, because i may not be married or have any children, but i have accomplished lots of other amazing things. i did graduate college, not at 21, but at 22. and i have traveled to europe & south america, and all over the united states [chicago il, memphis tn, destin fl, new york city ny, seattle wa, portland or, las vegas nv, new orleans la, & so many more]. im not married, but very much in love with a sweet indonesian/argentine boy. i moved out of the state of california, which i think was pretty brave, since i am a creature of habit. i am also very proud of my vegan diet & how well i have taken care of my mind, body, & soul. i am very happy where i am at at age twenty-four. & looking forward to spending my 24th year on earth traveling through mexico & more of europe, more trips across the united states, receiving my motorcycle license (and buying my very own classic vespa scooter), falling more in love with marcel, & starting grad school. and because life is so spontaneous, im sure my 24th year on earth is going to be filled with lots of adventures & smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment