Monday, November 30, 2009

christmas wishlist [as of nov 30]


im not really big on presents but there are some things i have been wanting to buy myself as i get extra money so i decided why not make a list of all the things i have been attempting to buy & if someone decides they wanna get it for me, that would make me happy, but if not i will eventually buy myself these things:
Origins: Mint Wash, Plantidote Mega-Mushroom treatment lotion, Night Health (bedtime face cream)
Abba: Herbal Remedy Leave-In Treatment
Modern Organic Product: Glisten Shine Drops
Lomography Diana F+ Chromatic Camera (from urban outfitters)
Wheat Grass Kit/Wheat Grass Juicer
and of course, canvas always makes me happy.
well thats about it. cant believe christmas is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment