Sunday, July 7, 2013

up-to-date b u c k e t list.


Nearly two years ago I created a ‘to-do-list’ or as some call it, a bucketlist, of things I want to accomplish before turning age thirty. I recently retrieved that list off my computer and to my surprise I was able to cross off quite a few things, such as: become a reiki master, become a certified yoga teacher, truly loving myself, visiting the White House and trying dimethyltryptamine, to name a few.


I have two more years until my deadline expires and I accept my thirtieth year of life on Earth. I have acknowledged that there really should not be such a deadline. I have too many things on my list to complete in two years time, and not that I want to put anything off, yet at the moment, I am enjoying where I am. I am living in the now and discovering all the gems that Colorado has to offer.

I have created yet again another list (I recently realized how often I create lists and how necessary they are for me). This list is a ‘Colorado to-do-list’. I have written down all the things I want to accomplish while I am a resident of this state. I have already been able to check off quite a few items, such as: see a show at red rocks amphitheater, use every form of public transportation in Denver, rock climb, and I am still in the process of tasting all the best coffee shops and breweries in town. My list goes on to visit the Rocky Mt National Park, go to a baseball game, visit every museum, hike a fourteener, and so on. I have taken pleasure in crossing things off my ‘Colorado list’. 

Yet, I still have a few places/things I would like to accomplish before turning thirty that are at the top of the list which include:
Visits to the following places: Yellowstone National Park, Moab, Mt.Rushmore, Austin, Earthship community in Taos, Vancoucer, Alaska, Iceland, Egypt, Israel and Jordan.  I still want to see Bjork live, and lastly, I still want to have a cute little place near the sea (mostly off the grid) with a garden, back yard solar over, bee hives and chickens.

Still a vast list is complete--- but all possible in ash’s world.

Manifestation, manifestation, manifestation.


2 comments:

  1. Sat nam you beauty! I am so in love with your life journey. Wahe guru! I would love to get into contact with you. My email address is heathervshate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley Gonzalez do you remember me Kathy Diehl when we were together at Tom Coghills fasting center in sagada! I have wanted to get in touch I really love \\\\\\\\\what you have to say and I'm the blonde that we talked about everything and you were going to help me become vegan lol. You lived in mississippi at the time, call me PLEASE or email me kaldiehl@gmail.com or 618-494=8076 I just have to talk to you missy! I loved meeting you do not want to lose touch I want new adventures amen!

    ReplyDelete