Saturday, September 3, 2011

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans


Its been a few months since I wrote in my blog, so I felt it was time. I keep a personal journal which I write in every other day or so, but I am terrible at remembering to update this blog. But since I am doing everything possible to avoid writing a paper for uni, now is the perfect time.

I never realized how much I do not like commitment until I am committed to something && then I remember once again how much I cannot be tied down. For example, Uni. uhhhhhhh, i absolutely love it, i really do, but geeez it takes up so much time && i am so eager to travel again. I really need to remind myself every day that this is it. This will be the only time I get a master's degree in art history in Sydney, Australia ever, so I need to really make the most of it. Enjoy every moment, because it is actually almost over, and the next 8 weeks are going to fly by! I can already feel it. So with that, my job--Oneness, will be over soon as well. I only planned to work there during Uni and then by the last week of October I will quit and be on my way. I really do love living in Coogee though, best decision I could have made for my last couple months living in Australia (wow, now I am being reminded that these are my last couple months). ahhhh, i am such a girl & can not make up my mind about moving on or staying.

Well, I have come up with a very rough itinerary for the next several months (its subject to change) but it is all things I would really love to accomplish before my return to the states next year.
From now till Nov 4th-- I will continue to enjoy the days: working at Oneness, hulahooping group, working out & yoga, Uni, eating healthy & living at the beach.
Nov 5-6th- Buddhist festival in Melbourne
November--job position in Melbourne at a holistic vegan resort (With daily vegan/nutrition cooking courses--that I will be in charge of).
Dec 4-Reiki Master course in ChaingMai, Thailand, followed by a month long internship in a hospital.
Jan 7-Yoga teacher certification/ayurvedic studies in Dehli, India for one month
Feb- Environmental program in Kathmandu, Nepal for 3-4 weeks
March--I really want to experience: Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia (but I am just not sure about time), Also would like to spend a month in New Zealand, with a stop over in Fiji.
April--back to Australia for graduation ceremony/visit & meet Belinda & Owen's baby.
May--Hawaii/California
June-New Orleans/Jackson

So much to do, so little time!
I know what I want, its just fitting it all in & making the most of it.
ahhh, I love my life. I am so blessed.
I will try my best to update the blog more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment