Sunday, January 10, 2010

a new year, a new me

its so strange to me that it is 2010. at one point during 2009 i remember wishing 2009 would just be over, but i think that was only because i was so excited all year about my peru trip and i just wanted to be there. looking back on the year all i can do is smile. 2009 was absolutely perfect in every way. i stayed completely stress free all year and just enjoyed my surroundings. i was able to travel to chicago more than once, new orleans, memphis, all multiple times. i also got to go up to portland, seattle, oahu, and down to destin, florida. i also got to spend 2 months in peru! life was really really good for me. although i have enjoyed all the traveling i do miss family and friends in california. i had many days during 2009 that i just wanted to get in my car and drive home. i learned a lot about myself this year and i do think 2010 is going to be just as amazing. i already started the year off in california with all my family and friends. and im getting ready to book my next trip to mexico, and i am filing out applications to grad school. still not really sure where i want to go but i will figure it out soon enough. no stress. this year i really want to spend less money on new shit, and eating out and partying. i want to save money for trips & i want to work out more and treat my body better. 2009 was pretty spontaneous, so 2010 should be just as exciting!! im looking forward to another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment